Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cara's top 10 year in review

CARA’S THINGS TO DO IN EUROPE (this was my list of top 10 things I wanted to do & what I saw)

1. Ride a gondola in Venice
I got to do this on my birthday. It was fun but also hot and short.

2. See Stonehenge
I thought it was interesting, but short and mom and dad were moving too fast for me to listen to my audio guide.

3. See the Eiffel Tower
I liked the Eiffel tower a lot and saw cool things from the top.

4. See the Arc De Triomphe
I went to the top by walking up a lot of stairs. From the top I looked over the sides at the roads.


5. See the Roman Coliseum
They used to have fights with animals there.

6. Go to the big toy store in London (and get something)
Hamley’s was REALLY big.  I got a build-a-bear bunny, a tatty teddy watch and a tatty teddy character

7. See the Northern Lights
We didn’t see this.

8. Go to the Louvre
This was an art museum. I saw the Mona Lisa, other paintings, and statues.

9.  Go to the Edinburgh zoo
My favorite things were the pandas and penguins.

10. Go to Deep Sea World

We saw the sharks and seals getting fed

2 comments:

  1. Cara, on one of the things on your top 10 things to do list we are just alike. I always wanted to see the Northern Lights but never have. So, we're just alike on that one. But you've got me on the other nine things though because I've never done any of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done any of those other things, but I have seen the Northern Lights.

    ReplyDelete