Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stacy's End of the Year

Things I will miss:
Views from and of Dunfermline


Walking in to town (and to school, the store, etc)

Different flowers blooming almost all the time


Rock Walls


Bathroom stalls that offer full coverage
  (sorry, no pics:-)

Cider

Funny signs

Guys in kilts

Sheep

Haggis

Having time to bake or cook new things

Afternoon Tea


Things I’m looking forward to coming home:
Food – I have a restaurant and food list a mile long of things we miss

New clothes (old things that I totally forgot I had in my closet)
Wearing sandals & flip flops
Re-connecting with family and friends

Carrying on the tradition of visiting some place new (at least once a month).

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the afternoon teas. They were SO good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you really going to miss haggis?

    ReplyDelete